Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Green...earrings and the day

Today I was supposed to "spring clean" our whole house, and get it ready for the open home on Saturday, but could I be bothered? NO, but did I do it? YES... it's apart of my responsibility as a SAHM (stay at home mum) I guess, and I feel bad if I don't do any cleaning/cooking as the hubby is at work all day working hard for the moolah.

Anyway I didn't get the whole house done, but I got quite alot done, so tomorrow I will just finish off what I can. Then do the last minute stuff on Saturday morning.. Yay, fingers crossed that we get some bites on our house.

Well, while Anaiah was sleeping this afternoon I decided to start on my passion for "make up" as I mentioned in my first blog I have a huge desire and passion for it, so I thought I would do a bit of a green smokey eye... haven't done too much smokey eyes, as I usually don't wear make up throughout the day, I do wear it to church (sometimes) and when I go out to Karaoke, I wear it, I have a bit of a hate/love relationship with it, or maybe because I am a SAHM and home all day, I don't see the need in wearing it just for my baby girl, but for me to get better I thought I would do a daily face, or daily eyes, so todays was the smokey green eye.

I have also uploaded a couple of photos :) the necklace in there was a bargain of $5 woot woot.

Anyway I hope you enjoy looking at them, as you will probably notice my blog/vlog won't be on anything specific, just on a whole bunch of stuff that I do by myself, what we do as a family... oh and sometimes the daily life of my baby Anaiah :)





No comments:

Post a Comment